Only hours away from 2014, we try to think how to be better persons in the upcoming year. It’s a new beginning and an opportunity to leave the bad things in 2013. Lords of the Drinks disregard all resolutions like “Quit drinking” and offer you 14 steps to improve the practice of your hobby in 2014:
1. I will no longer turn down an offer to drink
2. I will spend less money on chasers and soft drinks
3. I will exercise more to increase my drinking capacity
4. I will find a job where the boss won’t mind my drunkenness
5. I will find a girlfriend who won’t mind my drunkenness
6. Or, I will hide my drunkenness better
7.I will find new ways to fix my hangover
8. I will meet more drinkers
9. I will invent celebrations and reasons to drink
10. I will drink with my professors to earn their respect
11. I will try drinks I haven’t tried yet
12. I will manage my time better to increase my drinking time
13. I will make my friends drink more
14. I will have a drink with someone I haven’t seen in a while
Lords of the Drinks wish you a healthy 2014 full of friends, fun, love and success!
9 thoughts on “14 New Year’s drinking resolutions for 2014”
Happy New Year!
You forgot, I will drink before playing Candy Crush!
I would prefer not to play this game at all and just drink iinstead haha
These are great resolutions! I may even adopt a few! Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! I really wish to ban all New Year resolution websites that advocate cutting down on drinking! Well, good luck with welcoming all holidays with a glass of juice and a bowl of popcorn…
Very sage advice, thank you. Rest assured I will be following these in 2014! Happy New Year
Happy New Year guys, love these resolutions.
Brilliant! Happy New Year! May your glass never be empty!
Reblogueó esto en Plus Ultra Wines.