Monday, for most people the longest and most depressing day of the week. It seems so long till your next weekend and you feel you haven’t rested enough in the previous one. Work is progressing slowly and your boss is being a dick. A whole week of this crap, how are you ever gonna deal with that? Does this sound familiar? Well, it shouldn’t. Mondays can be fun too. Here are 11 reasons why you should drink on a Monday.
1. To stimulate the recovery from a heavy weekend.
2. To make the time go faster.
3. Cause it’s the start of a new week. Here’s to new beginnings!
4. Cause your football team won/lost/drew yesterday. These are all valid reasons to drink.
5. To make it easier to deal with colleagues who also have ‘The Mondays’.
6. Cause your boy/girlfriend is complaining that you never surprise him/her anymore.
7. To show your boss that you can think outside the box.
8. Because it sure spices things up at the office.
9. Cause no cop is gonna pull a breathalyzer on you on a Monday.
10. Cause you want the engine to be warmed up for Tuesday.
11. What else is there to do on a Monday?
Similar posts on Lords of the Drinks:
20 Badass replies to stupid remarks about your drinking
The 15 Weirdest ways to cure a hangover
11 Health benefits of alcohol consumption
13 thoughts on “11 Reasons to drink on Monday”
I have to agree with this. Now excuse me while I pour myself a (nother) scotch. Hic!
Hahahaha Cheers!!! 😀
I’ll grab a bottle of wine right now ; )
That’s the spirit! A big cheers to you too! 😀
sipping a blue moon and writing a paper 🙂
Ahhhh yes, when working on a paper booze is the best source of inspiration! 😀
Pingback: 6 Tips to win a drinking contest without cheating | Lords of the Drinks
Pingback: Explanations for all symptoms after heavy beer drinking and what to do next | Lords of the Drinks
Pingback: 25 reasons why alcohol should be served at work | Lords of the Drinks
# 12 ” I drink to make other people more interesting ” – Winston Churchill. That should be # 1 on any list!
Ghehehe well that’s not really bound to Mondays. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays it’s still a very valid reason to drink. But if it’s cool quotes you want: http://lordsofthedrinks.com/category/quotes-and-sayings/
Genius! Thanks Micky, now I shall look forward to Mondays with renewed vigour!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hahahaha glad I could help.
LikeLiked by 1 person